Monday, January 23, 2006

எனக்குள் நீ

This is my first blog in Tamil. I have never been one for writing in tamil considering all I had was 3 years of the language. But I decided to make the start somewhere and so here it is! Hope there are those of you out there who are able to read Tamil and appreciate this blog

என் இமையை மூடினேன்,
உன் முகம் கண்டேன்.


என் காதுகளை மூடிகொன்டேன்,
உன் வார்தைகள் ஒலித்தன.


என் உதடுகளை அமைத்தினென்,
உன் உதடின் துடிதுடிப்பு கன்டேன்.


என் ஸ்வாஸத்தின் காற்றை பிடித்தேன்,
உன் மூச்சு காற்று கலன்தன கன்டேன்.


என் கைகளை திரன்தேன்,
உன் ரேகைகள் பதின்தன கன்டேன்.


என் இதயத்தை நோக்கி சென்றேன்,
அங்கு நீ இருன்ததை அறின்தேன்

2 Comments:

Blogger Ducking Giraffe said...

:( Can't read tam...
-Fish

1:44 PM  
Blogger OtherHalf said...

I found this lovely software wherein i had to feed in the words in english and it did an auto conversion for me and I got so carried away by it that i decided to write poetry.
Or maybe I can give you some classes on tam, spoken, written et al...;)

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home