Thursday, December 29, 2005

Musings of a soft weary kind

Saw them in those white coats and black bags,
A scalpel and green gags,
“Mummy Mummy”, All I wanna be
Is a doctor you see.

Saw them making those bridges et al,
Standing on construction sites real tall,
“Mummy Mummy”, All I wanna be,
Is an Engineer you see.

Saw them spinning yarns with mere pens,
As mighty weapons,
“Mummy Mummy”, All I wanna be,
Is a writer you see.

Saw them making stories of the day,
Interviewing politicians and bureaucrats being child’s play,
“Mummy Mummy”, All I wanna be,
Is a Journalist you see.

Never once gave a damn about a comp or software,
Not once about a piece of code did I care,
But, “Mummy, Mummy”, All I will be,

Is a Software Professional you see

1 Comments:

Blogger Mithr said...

well what can i say about my sisters blog.. its freaking good.. another exellent one.. ! u rox SIS....

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home