Friday, November 25, 2005

Y! The ultimate question

Finally here I enter the world of bloggers! I had kindaa kept away from it all these days partly 'cos I felt u need to have a lot of well written articles already in place which u can diligently type in, and for the most part sheer laziness. Then I realised that the urge to unleash random thoughts hidden in me, were increasing at an exponential rate till here finally is my blog, presented in style, in my own way to all those who care to read.
My reasons for blogging as against writing on a piece of paper or on the comp and stash it in some corner to retrieve sometime later are: (Am i sounding more and more like those dreaded history question and answers)
Version control & maintenance was becoming an issue (am I sounding like a config manager or what?);I was too much out of touch with putting pen(cil) on paper to write it in "My fav notebook"(This of course does not count those n number of attempts at Catting and recatting where speed, pencils and shading were keywords); Not having a comp of my own meant I was losing all those precious articles that I had penned every now and then.
Being a first timer, I did religiously hit the spell checker only to see that the blogspot.com spell checker acted too surprised when it encountered the word blog anywhere and 'flog'ged me with very many other suggestions, which I just chose to ignore with a capital I.
I seem to be attracting quite a bit of attention at work what with furious typing, obscure characters making their way into some corner of the net, write, comma.., some more commas, backspace and finally a full stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home